Will Smith is an American actor, rapper, and film producer who has a net worth of $375 million.
Will Smith was born on 25 September 1968 in Weinfield, Pennsylvania. He is hugely appreciated for the role in the movie Men In Black.
Will Smith is the only actor whose eight films have earned more than $100 million in a row.
Will Smith is an phenomenal actor, rapper, producer, and comedian.
About 80% of this earning comes from his film career, the rest 20% comes from his investments in various ventures.
He has about 20 cars from different companies which together will cost around $10 million.
Will Smith earns an estimated salary of $29 Million per Year.
Will Smith is very fond of playing volleyball and tennis. Besides that he loves acting , watching films and football.
Hope you people found the story informative. For more such interesting stuff, click on the link given below